User acquisition helps our games to grow their user base by finding the most valuable target audiences. The craft relies heavily on data and changes rapidly; sometimes the learnings expire in a matter of months. This requires fast thinking, openness to venture out from comfort zone and reading into the smallest of indicators in the data. Close communication with multiple different teams is vital and makes the job interesting. Showing an ad in the right place at the right time to the right person sounds almost impossible but the UA team makes it possible.
We are now seeking for a motivated, collaborative and analytical Performance Marketing Specialist to join our User Acquisition team in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Campaign management, including optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, A/B tests, identifying new channels, analysis and monitoring.
- Taking part in defining the overall UA strategy for hit games like Angry Birds 2 and other titles in soft launch.
- Handling the relationship with internal and external stakeholders (e.g.: talking with partners on how to improve campaigns and gather latest insights, and communicating UA performance with the game and product marketing teams).
- Taking part in the creative strategy for ads: you will get the chance to work in close partnership with marketing artists and the product marketing team to create and test our next hero ads.
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Earlier experience in performance marketing (1-2 years), in the games industry is a plus
- Experience in working with Facebook or Google Ads or other digital marketing platforms
- Analytical mindset
- Fluency in spreadsheet software, including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Eager to learn more every day
- Passion about mobile games
- Being energetic and positive
- Fluency in English
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Advanced knowledge in Facebook or Google Ads, or other UA channels.
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- SQL experience
- Programming experience with Python
Don't keep us waiting but send your application already today!