Lead / Senior Product Manager for User Acquisition09.06.2023 Technology Permanent Open position Apply here
At Rovio you get to work with one of the most famous games IP’s in the world: Angry Birds. Rovio’s mission is “We craft Joy”. We know that companies don’t create games, people do and we know that our people are our most valuable asset. We value that people have lives outside the workplace. We encourage work-life balance because we want people to deliver quality work. We believe and trust in our teams to remain creative and keep learning.
Teams and studios have ownership and autonomy of their games both in terms of processes as well as roadmapping. We want to make sure everyone has personal growth possibilities at Rovio and we focus on inclusion and diversity. We are proud that we are a team of 500+ caring and talented professionals from around 54 different nations.
Beacon is built to run games-as-a-service bringing Rovio’s titles to life everyday, including Angry Birds 2, Angry Bird Dream Blast and Angry Birds Friends. Beacon enables games to analyse, target and act to player level. Beacon provides interconnected services for game teams to easily develop and bring games to market, profitably grow games through user acquisition, keep players engaged and live operate games, earn with IAPs and ads, and ensure a safe gaming experience.
We are looking for a Lead / Senior Product Manager to join the team of 22 professionals. As a Lead / Senior Product Manager and in collaboration with a variety of stakeholders including User Acquisition, Business Intelligence, Product and Finance, you will define and build the user acquisition tools we use to grow our free-to-play games. We expect you to help our User Acquisition and Game Teams grow their user base through providing the most relevant technical support. You will be responsible for ownership, execution and delivery of our services offering working with our own development team, data science teams and external partners including Singular, Facebook, Google, Vungle, Unity etc.
You will have fun at work by doing:
- Seeks to drive and innovate our User Acquisition product offering working closely with our business stakeholders
- Maintains roadmap and related epic pages gathering and prioritize input from our UA teams
- Acts as Product Owner in agile development team Design EPICs and stories in enough technical detail before implementation
- Ensures an end-to-end experience is delivered to our user acquisition team, business intelligence and game teams
- Works daily with these teams to ensure we get the most out of our services
Superpowers and skills we are looking for:
- Solid experience leading development of product(s) in performance marketing field
- Great knowledge of mobile free-to-play games industry
- A robust understanding of technology used for mobile user acquisition (e.g. SKAN, privacy sandbox, attribution technologies, campaign modelling & optimization technologies)
- Ability to understand customer needs and translate them to technical deliverables for our developers
- Experience of agile development - working with UX designers, developers (data, front-end, client, server), and QA engineers
- Able to work with and manage implementation with partners
- Strong communicator and fluent in English
- Self-starter, with a high level of self-direction, motivation, and energy
- First meeting: You will meet the TA Partner to get acquainted and learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Call with a Hiring manager: We will dive deeper into your skills and background, and also discuss what motivates you.
- Assignment: We’d like to learn more about your hard skills through relevant task. The task will take you a few hours. And we would invite you to present it to the team for a deep dive conversation.
- Final meetings: You will meet some of the team members and the relevant stakeholders from other teams. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.