Influencer Marketing Lead10.01.2024 User Acquisition Permanent Open position Apply here
At Rovio you will get to work with multiple groundbreaking IPs including one of the most famous game IPs in the world: Angry Birds! We craft joy with player-focused gaming experiences that last for decades. In order to do that, we know that people need to bring their own joy to what we do. That’s why we value work-life balance, say no to crunch culture, and welcome people from all walks of life to join the flock. Today, we are a proud team of 500+ caring and talented professionals representing over 50 different nations.
We trust our teams to work autonomously by providing them the right tools and level of responsibility. We believe in our teams to remain creative and to keep learning – as well as ensuring everyone has opportunities for personal growth.
As the Influencer Marketing Lead at Rovio, you will play a crucial role in driving the company's influencer marketing strategy to enhance brand awareness, engage target audiences, and maximise user acquisition for our games. Reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, you will lead initiatives for Rovio’s games and SEGA’s games that leverage influencers across various platforms to amplify our games' presence and contribute to the overall marketing objectives. You will help build our internal capabilities and resources to establish Rovio as an industry leader in influencer marketing.
You will have impact and fun at work by doing:
- Develop and implement a comprehensive influencer marketing strategy aligned with overall goals for Rovio & SEGA games, as well as identifying key influencers & content creators across gaming and entertainment spaces.
- Plan and execute influencer campaigns and long term programs for user acquisition, engagement, community and brand awareness, collaborating with game teams for seamless integration with in-game events.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with influencers and internal stakeholders, negotiating and managing influencer partnerships to ensure alignment with brand values. Work closely with game teams on adapting the product for these influencer programs.
- Establish a measurement framework to measure the impact of influencer campaigns on user acquisition, engagement, community growth and other relevant KPIs, providing regular reports and insights to the leadership team, and optimising strategies based on performance data.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Community Management, Game Development, Growth Marketing, PR) aligning influencer activities with broader marketing initiatives, acting as a liaison between influencers and internal teams for effective collaboration.
- Together with the VP of Marketing, identify resources to build the influencer marketing craft at Rovio, leading and mentoring the future influencer marketing team.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Strong passion for gaming and content creation.
- Proven experience in establishing successful influencer marketing strategies within the gaming or entertainment industry.
- A creative thinker, with a strong understanding of the gaming community and trendsExcellent negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and optimise strategies.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Leadership and mentorship expertise.
- First meeting: You will meet the TA Partner to get acquainted and learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Call with a Hiring manager: We will dive deeper into your skills and background, and also discuss what motivates you.
- Assignment: We’d like to learn more about your skills through relevant task.
- Test presentation: You will present your task and discuss it with some stakeholders at Rovio. This will help us to understand your skills and better, and for you to get to know some of our team.
- Team interview: You will meet some of the team members and the relevant stakeholders from other teams. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
At Rovio, we are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our working environment and job application procedures. We make all reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities or who otherwise need support to thrive in the workplace. We are committed to continuously improving workplace accessibility. If you have any questions before applying, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.