Executive Producer – Angry Birds 2 (Stockholm Studio)View all open positions
Executive Producer – Angry Birds 2 (Stockholm Studio)03.10.2022 Management & Leadership Permanent Open position Apply here
Are you a business savvy leader obsessed with building products that scale and last for decades? Do you know how to inspire a team to create their best work? We are looking for an experienced and passionate Executive Producer to join our successful Stockholm Studio and lead Angry Birds 2.
Our vision is to create innovative yet accessible games that fill players with delight for decades. The whole team (of 30) is located in Stockholm and works in a hybrid model, onsite as needed and the rest of the week can be at home or at the office. We have a Nomad program which allows you to work from everywhere for 2 months in a 12 months consecutive rolling period.
- Set the product vision and strategy for Angry Birds 2
- Own the execution of the Angry Birds 2 roadmap
- Define and manage the day-to-day live operations and teams activities
- Help build and maintain a high performance game team
- Work with leadership to set project targets and long-term goals
- Responsible for the product’s P&L
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- 5+ years of experience in mobile F2P games
- Proven success leading live mobile F2P games
- Experience in people leadership - building, managing, and developing a team
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical mindset.
First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been, and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider team, and the specifics of the role
Second round: You will meet with the Studio Head. Their aim is understand how you would fit with our culture and your ambitions
Third round: You will meet with the other Craft leads. Their aim is to get a clear overview of your skills and where you can help us develop as well as we help you. Fourth round: You will meet with Lead Designers to dive deeper.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.