Executive Producer30.01.2024 Technology Permanent Open position Apply here
At Rovio you will get to work with multiple groundbreaking IPs including one of the most famous game IPs in the world: Angry Birds! We craft joy with player-focused gaming experiences that last for decades. In order to do that, we know that people need to bring their own joy to what we do. That’s why we value work-life balance, say no to crunch culture, and welcome people from all walks of life to join the flock. Today, we are a proud team of 500+ caring and talented professionals representing over 50 different nations.
We trust our teams to work autonomously by providing them the right tools and level of responsibility. We believe in our teams to remain creative and to keep learning – as well as ensuring everyone has opportunities for personal growth.
Rovio is building Red’s Club for our Angry Birds players! We have big aspirations to build stronger relationships with our players, provide great value offers with a web store, and new ways to connect and play our games. We are at an early stage and have exciting plans to enrich the offering and experience for our players.
We build seeking to build a team to drive and run the Club for our players and our games. This team will be part of our central Beacon team.
Beacon offers world-class services and expertise enabling our studios to get great games to market, profitably grow the audience, engage and retain players, and maximise monetisation. Games should want to plug-in to Beacon, so they can focus all their energy on making the best game!
Today, we serve tens of millions of Angry Birds players everyday from all corners of the globe. We are a core enabler of Rovio’s mobile games business, and a key pillar in Sega’s plans. You will join a team of over 70 people dedicated to bringing Beacon to life..
The Beacon team is mostly located in Espoo and works in a hybrid model (About 1-3 days per week onsite). Currently not based in Finland? No problem at all, we will help you with the relocation and work permit if needed!
We are seeking an experienced leader for Red’s Club offering for our players. As the Executive Producer for Red’s Club own the product experience for Red’s Club and deliver revenue for our game teams.
You will have impact and fun at work by doing:
- Own Red’s Club as a product and operate as a business for Rovio. Running Red’s Club for our games teams and working closely with our game, marketing and brand teams.
- Prioritize the Red’s Club roadmap for what’s most impactful for the players and our games.
- Collaborate with game leadership and teams, lead development of Red’s Club web presence and work with the Beacon team to build out the underlying capabilities (Red ID, payments, web game hosting etc.)
- Seek to continuously improve the experience and commercial success by owning, tracking and improving the key performance metrics of Red’s Club.
- Lead a small team dedicated to growing the Club and work across Rovio to bring Red’s Club to life for our players.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- Track record in motivating, synthesising and articulating any major change or issue for the project team to deliver what is needed as well providing clear communication to stakeholders and leadership
- Successfully defined and executed product roadmap working with cross-functional teams that led to successful business growth
- Track record of a strong critical thinking, data driven and analytical mindset that led to business growth
- At least 4 years of experience leading the development of services for mobile games or mobile e-commerce for consumers
- Ability to build and maintain an healthy, inclusive, business oriented team culture where people and the business can flourish
- Strong spoken and written English communication skills
- First meeting: You will meet the TA Partner to get acquainted and learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role
- Call with a Hiring manager: We will dive deeper into your skills and background, and also discuss what motivates you
- Assignment: We’d like to learn more about your hard skills through relevant task. The task will take you a few hours. And we would invite you to present it to the team for a deep dive conversation.
- Final meetings: You will meet some of the team members and the relevant stakeholders from other teams. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
At Rovio, we are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our working environment and job application procedures. We make all reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities or who otherwise need support to thrive in the workplace. We are committed to continuously improving workplace accessibility. If you have any questions before applying, please write to us at email@example.com.