Community Manager24.01.2024 Marketing Permanent Open position Apply here
At Rovio you will get to work with multiple groundbreaking IPs including one of the most famous game IPs in the world: Angry Birds! We craft joy with player-focused gaming experiences that last for decades. In order to do that, we know that people need to bring their own joy to what we do. That’s why we value work-life balance, say no to crunch culture, and welcome people from all walks of life to join the flock. Today, we are a proud team of 500+ caring and talented professionals representing over 50 different nations.
We trust our teams to work autonomously by providing them the right tools and level of responsibility. We believe in our teams to remain creative and to keep learning – as well as ensuring everyone has opportunities for personal growth.
We are looking for a Community Manager to help us bring players and game teams closer together while delivering joyful experiences in Rovio community spaces. You will have the chance to work as a Community Manager for Angry Birds 2!The Angry Birds 2 team works in a hybrid model and works together in the office two days a week. Please note that unfortunately we do not offer relocation support for this role.
You will have impact and fun at work by doing:
- Managing, growing, and nurturing a safe and fun community space for our players
- Developing, executing, and reporting back on the game’s social media and community strategy with relevant stakeholders in conjunction with KPI analysis
- Be the Voice of the Player - bringing actionable feedback to the game team to improve the player experience
- Be the voice and the face of the game by participating in live streams and videos for the community
- Working with both internal and external partners to create and develop content for the relevant platforms
- Acting as a point of contact and managing relationships with any key influencers, moderators, etc., working together with the stakeholders in order to execute your tasks in line with business goals
- Staying on top of community management and social media trends to maximize the impact of your community endeavors and experiment with new ideas to increase engagement and reach
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- High communication skills in English and strong copy-creation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and relationship building within game teams.
- Comfortable being in front of the camera as the representative of the game towards the community
- Ability to process large amounts of information rapidly, keeping track of different simultaneous activities in your communities as well as collaborating with different stakeholders in multiple projects or campaigns
- Ability to manage challenging situations that may arise in the community
- Experience following brand guidelines
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.
At Rovio, we are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our working environment and job application procedures. We make all reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities or who otherwise need support to thrive in the workplace. We are committed to continuously improving workplace accessibility. If you have any questions before applying, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.