Advertising Monetization Intern23.01.2023 Advertising Intern Open position Apply here
Mobile advertising business is evolving fast and plays a significant role in Rovio Games, and in the global gaming industry. Two main revenue sources for games are through in-app purchases and/or advertisements. Our Advertising team manages the Rovio in-game ad inventory and acts as an operational link between brands, media agencies, ad networks, product and marketing teams.
We’re now looking for an Intern to join our Advertising team, in Espoo Finland. You would be helping us with all kinds of general team duties in relation to our advertising business.
Please note that the duration of this position is 6 months, and the internship is paid. Our wish is that you could join us in March. The whole team is located in Finland, and plans to work in a hybrid model, 1-3 days per week onsite. For intern opportunities, Rovio doesn't provide relocation assistance or support in acquiring a work visa if you’re from abroad.
What your days will look like:
- Managing our advertising inventory in all Rovio games
- Managing and monitoring ad campaign delivery, ad creatives quality and troubleshooting technical issues
- Generating analysis and reports about advertising business performance
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent analytical skills and business oriented mindset: you have a basic understanding of analytics, and numbers don't scare you
- Good attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- Strong team player with good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- We'd love it if you found advertising, marketing, gaming, technology or digital media interesting, as those are the areas where we have our hands deep
What's in it for you?
- You get to dive into the fascinating world of gaming, where change is constant and creativity is the key. We work with big brands and partners, and take advantage of machine learning.
- You get to shine with your individual skills and talent, and are supported by caring and passionate colleagues, learning something new every day.
- You get to take ownership of small areas within the team.
- First meeting: You will meet the Hiring Manager. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider team and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will do a small exercise to complete on your own time. The exercise is designed to simulate your upcoming tasks at Rovio.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the Team Lead. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help each other develop.
The deadline for the applications is 12th of February 2023. We can't wait to hear from you!
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.