Do you have a passion for smart intertwined F2P game mechanics? Can you build engaging core loops, polished game systems and a player experience of the highest quality? Do you have experience in building highly monetizing economies and optimizing in-game currencies? Do you know what motivates players and are you eager to find out more? Can you build and refine events and do you tend to think about F2P games as being a service? Are you thrilled by competitive games? Are you eager to join an ambitious team creating the next leading real-time PVP game on mobile from the get-go? Within Battle Studio we are creating cutting-edge mid-core games and establishing new IPs. Come get inspired and be part of creating something fresh! Excitement is brewing as the team prepares to tackle ambitious goals. Feel inspired by the opportunity and freedom of getting involved at the game’s genesis.
Join us as a Senior F2P Game Designer as we start our quest in developing the next groundbreaking F2P hit in Rovio’s Battle Studio in Espoo, Finland!
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Draft new game concepts and pitches with your team, focusing on real-time PVP gameplay
- Prototype gameplay concepts, gather internal and external player feedback and adjust designs as needed
- Benchmark competition to identify best practices and emerging trends in retention and monetization design
- Design features focusing on strong social engagement and deep free to play monetization
- Maintain game balance from a PVP perspective during development and beyond
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Minimum 4 years of commercial experience in game design with a proven track record of F2P game design
- A strong understanding of free to play mechanics and familiarity with acronyms like DAU, ARPU, LTR, D30, etc.
- Passion for competitive PVP games, especially in the area of F2P games
- Understanding of A/B testing and experienced in sticking to a data-driven and a player-centered approach
- Experience with balancing PVP game systems
- Experience with Unity or other platforms for quick prototyping
We’re looking for team members who bring their own creative vision to everything they do. If that describes you, this is a great opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment with skilled coworkers, contribute to a captivating new product, and expose your work to a global audience.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more
Slingshot your application over now - we look forward to hearing from you!