Senior Product Manager27.08.2021 Corporate Development Helsinki or Stockholm or Copenhagen or Montreal Permanent Open position Apply here
Our Corporate Development team focuses on investments, acquisitions, and strategic partnerships with the overarching goal of driving inorganic growth to Rovio. As the industry continues to consolidate, there are many exciting opportunities to boost our competencies, diversify our offering, and expand the market we reach by welcoming ambitious new teams to our flock.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join a small team of two. You will be reporting into the Head of Corporate Development as a central function in our organization. The position can be based in Finland, Sweden, Denmark, or Canada.
In this role, you will work alongside our Corporate Development team, BI, Tech and Marketing in assessing the potential of products in the context of M&A transactions, and lead Rovio’s efforts to address any critical areas related to product once the newly acquired company is integrated in the larger Rovio ecosystem. You will have a full scope to influence and support our product strategy, pair knowledge and data with scenario planning for newly acquired studios, and ensure our growing portfolio is positioned well for success and long-term growth. Also, if you like travelling, this role will take you to different locations around the globe.
- Assess all products identified as potential M&A targets from early discussions to due-diligence by collaborating with all teams involved - from Corporate Development to Marketing, BI and Tech - to formulate an assessment of the products considered for acquisition.
- Mentor the product teams in newly acquired studios to reach their objectives / KPIs and develop efficient liveops processes through deep relationships with the acquired company.
- Help build a comprehensive and detailed plan for events, sales, and new game content and features that will maximise long-term customer value.
- Act as a central contact person in Rovio’s organization for all questions and discussions related to our new studios’ products as well as funneling knowledge between Rovio and the new studio.
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Deep understanding of game production & development.
- Solid understanding of the mobile F2P market and its dynamics.
- Excellent data analysis skills and proven ability to implement plans and impact KPIs.
- Strong communication skills to influence cross-functionally and effectively through data-based recommendations.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of UA, Consumer Insight and other Marketing crafts.
- Significant experience designing and running live operations for UA-supported games.
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude.
We’d love if you have:
- Willingness to travel around the globe.
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: We will dive deeper into product management through a meeting with one of our leaders. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
- Final round: You will meet our CEO.