Red and the rest of the Angry Birds are getting some extra powerful feathers this week with the addition of two very important parentheses. As part of Games for (RED), exclusively available on the App Store starting today until December 6. Angry Birds 2 and Angry Birds POP are both featuring special and unique content and in-app purchases to support (RED)'s fight against HIV/AIDS.
What does this mean, exactly? In Angry Birds 2 you get:
- Birds with (RED) superhero masks, because anybody can be a superhero in the fight against HIV/AIDS.
- The powerful FEATHE(RED) FLURRY spell to drop on all those bad piggies
- A pile of gems for purchase that support (RED). 100% of proceeds go directly to (RED)’s fight against HIV/AIDS
If the bubble-shooting zen of Angry Birds POP is your jam, you’ve also got:
- (RED) poppable piggies. That’s right, (RED) is the new green
- Super (RED) guest bird, complete with a fancy cloak
- The chance to work together with other players, popping the (RED) piggies; once goals are reached globally the whole player community receives in-game rewards
- A special (RED) Bundle for purchase, 100% proceeds go directly to the fight against HIV/AIDS
December 1st is World AIDS Day. Channel your passion and let’s help end AIDS. Even the smallest actions make a big difference!