Technical Account Manager15.03.2022 Advertising Permanent Open position Apply here
We’re now looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our Advertising Team in Helsinki Metropolitan Area, Finland, to help us in our mission to run a world-leading advertising business that adds value to our players, advertisers and Rovio.
The mobile advertising business is evolving fast, and plays a significant role in Rovio Games and in the global gaming industry. Our team manages the Rovio in-game ad inventory and acts as an operational link between our game teams, ad networks, technology partners and marketing teams.
The whole team is located in Helsinki Metropolitan Area in Finland, and we work flexibly with 1-3 days per week onsite.
- Ensure that campaigns and ads are delivered fluently in all Rovio games
- Help advertising team and partners troubleshooting ads delivery problems – including ad server configuration and setting up and solving technical requirements and support needs
- Participating in designing and implementing processes in ad service delivery domain
- Working globally with internal/external solution providers and partners in all areas related to ads delivery
What you need to succeed in the role
- Understanding of ads mediation, mediation platforms like MAX, IronSource, and Ads tech like RTB, VAST, etc.
- Experience in software development processes and related tools as a plus
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- A track record of taking ownership and following through on commitments
- Interested in advertising, gaming, technology and digital media and enthusiasm to learn more
- Proactive mindset
- Entrepreneurial & can-do attitude
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve
- Courage to ask questions
- Capability to learn by doing
And as a person:
Our recruitment process looks like this:
First meeting: You will meet the hiring managers. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider team and the specifics of the role.
Second round: You will do an assignment to complete in your own time.
Final round: You will be invited to meet the team members. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.