Senior UX Designer15.06.2022 Design Permanent Open position Apply here
We are looking out for talented UX Designers to join us in providing players with the best possible gaming experience. Working inside a player-focus company, you will collaborate with our significant User Research department, getting the most of understanding our players across the whole game production process.
- Define, execute, and owns the UX design on key projects
- Work together with the user research team, designers, and game lead to understand player research and validate UX designs
- Establish with the Product Lead and Lead Game Designer the key design drivers and player goals for the game Communicate UX design drivers, goals, and KPIs for team members
- Work hands-on and collaboratively with designers, developers, and artists to implement UX solutions and user interfaces into the game
- Test and benchmark competitor products to draw learnings and insights from them
- Follow current trends and how the market and industry are developing
- Share learnings and review designs with other designers
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Proven Casual F2P mobile games UXD skills and have been the main contributor of UX design on multiple internally developed games titles in production, soft launch, and global launch
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Solid experience using Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/Experience Design and other relevant design tools
- Good communication skills in giving, seeking, and receiving feedback and can constructively review and critique the design made by others
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to visualize and clearly communicate decisions to team members through UX design deliverables
- Ability to create and adjust designs based on findings from quantitative (“big data”) and qualitative (user tests, peer reviews, surveys) data
- Understanding socio-cultural and contextual aspects
- Strong team player/collaborator
- Approachable, humble, and willing to learn and growPassion for sharing knowledge and learning Quick adaptability and flexibility
Rovio’s Puzzle Studio has their sights set on becoming the most successful casual puzzle game studio in the world. Exploring new and emerging trends in puzzle games, the studio has built a deep understanding of the puzzle genre and its players since its founding in 2014. The studio has introduced innovations in puzzle game core with the free-flowing Angry Birds Dream Blast, several match 3 games such as Angry Birds Match and Small Town Murders as well as slingshot games like Angry Birds Friends and a great newcomer Angry Birds Journey. With their games, Puzzle Studio aims to create a true emotional connection that stays with players even when they’re not playing.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.