Senior QA06.07.2021 Quality Assurance Copenhagen Permanent Open position Apply here
Situated in the heart of the city, Rovio Copenhagen is on a mission to create high quality mobile games that deliver lasting fun and great depth. The studio strives to create accessible and casual action RPGs with a Nordic twist: beautiful games with innovative gameplay that will keep you playing for years. We’re currently 23 people in the studio, a good mix of seasoned veterans and fresh blood. Our studio environment is friendly, open, inclusive, and supportive.
We’re now looking for a Senior QA to lead the testing of our ambitious RPG title, Darkfire Heroes. You will, as an integral part of the development, be working closely with the rest of the game team.
- Managing and driving the QA process in the studio
- Providing up to date and accurate picture of product quality
- Creating and maintaining project’s test plan and test cases
- Overseeing the work of an external QA team
- Supporting development team in reaching better product quality
- Handling game submission and release activities
- Managing bug reports
Who we think will do great in this role:
- QA testing with about 2-4 years of experience
- Experience in working with internal and external teams
- Good understanding of mobile platforms and hardware
- Experience with F2P games both as a QA tester and a player
- Experience with bug tracking and version control software
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills in English
- Curiosity and drive to learn new skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and operate well under pressure
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Experience from mobile game QA
- Broad knowledge of mobile game industry’s QA tools and software
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your tech skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: A technical interview will be conducted. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet studio members, who you’ll be working closely with.