(Senior) Product Manager, Angry Birds Dream Blast15.06.2022 Product Management Permanent Open position Apply here
Do you love improving F2P games based on data and insights? Are you passionate about data driven development and F2P design? Do you get excited about designing, managing and analysing A/B tests? Are you passionate about F2P casual puzzle games? Would you like to work with exceptionally talented professionals? Join us as a Product Manager in Rovio’s Puzzle Studio in Finland!
- Drive the business performance of the core level content based on deep understanding of F2P game design and engagement/monetization mechanics.
- Analyse the game metrics (in-game metrics, retention, engagement, monetization) and proactively identify and implement optimizations to improve the player experience and core financial performance
- Design, manage and constantly optimise the product economy combining analytical and creative inputs
- Work very closely with the Game Lead, PMs, Designers, BI to support them in setting the priorities for the game development
- Own the A/B testing process allowing the team to validate hypotheses and translate the results into learnings that help steer our games into the right direction
- Bring an outside-in view to the team by benchmarking of competitors and identifying new and promising practices
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Experience working on a F2P live title with a proven record of improving game metrics
- You have a deep understanding of F2P economy and game design
- You have a strong ability to analyse data and strong Excel skills, experience with metrics-driven decision making
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You love games (especially F2P)! You understand the different needs for a game in soft launch and for one that’s been live for years
- You are a self-starter and able to tackle problems independently
- You understand how modern user acquisition works and how it affects game metrics and direction of the game
- You are deeply interested in understanding our players
We’d love if you have:
- Knowledge of SQL
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider team and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will do an exercise to complete in your own time.
- Third round: You will have the opportunity to present your test output / findings. You will also have the opportunity to meet with other members of the PM team.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the game lead and other members of the team. The aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
Rovio’s Puzzle Studio has their sights set on becoming the most successful casual puzzle game studio in the world. Exploring new and emerging trends in puzzle games, the studio has built a deep understanding of the puzzle genre and its players since its founding in 2014. The studio has introduced innovations in puzzle game core with the free-flowing Angry Birds Dream Blast, several match 3 games such as Angry Birds Match and Small Town Murders as well as slingshot games like Angry Birds Friends and a great newcomer Angry Birds Journey. With their games, Puzzle Studio aims to create a true emotional connection that stays with players even when they’re not playing.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.