Senior HR Operations Specialist22.12.2022 Human Resources Permanent Open position Apply here
The Rovio HR Team is a passionate team turning the company’s strategy into programs and projects focusing on people, organisation, and culture. We drive talent and leadership development, design and drive modern people processes, and provide insightful and effective business HR partnership to Rovio’s business units around the world. Together with all Rovians, we are nurturing/cultivating a mission-driven company and culture that makes us one of the best places to work at.
The People Operations team is the first point of contact for all Rovians in people related matters across all Rovio locations. The team centrally provides on-demand day-to-day support to employees and supervisors. Together the team maintains and develops tools and services with the objective to provide all Rovians an excellent employee experience that builds and reinforces the Rovio culture.
As Senior HR Operations Specialist you will help us create a workplace where people are happy.
As Senior HR Operations Specialist you provide day-to-day support to our employees and supervisors with all of their HR and people related queries throughout their journey at Rovio.
What your days will look like:
- Designing and building as well as improving and running people processes, services and tools aligned with Rovio’s culture and objectives.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders and the wider HR team to identify opportunities for improvement and drive new solutions to enhance employee experience.
- Managing external supplier relationships and coordinating outsourced HR services.
- Leading and/or actively participating in HR development projects based on your own interests and business priorities.
- Updating our HR system (we use HiBob) and managing our employee data quality.
- Working with HR related reporting and analytics through the data in our HR system.
Talent, mindset, and behaviours? We’re looking for:
- Good knowledge, experience, and proof of creating and developing employee lifecycle processes, tools and services in an international setting (experience operating in the Swedish markets appreciated).
- Strong knowledge of Swedish labour legislation.
- Experience in project management either as a project team member or owner, ideally with knowledge of service design and agile methodologies.
- Curiosity and desire to learn about the aspects of the industry we operate in, the business we are in, and our goals.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Desire to continuously learn and improve.
- Passion for employee engagement and employee experience.
What’s in it for you:
- Your role is instrumental in bringing to life Rovio’s people processes, services and tools across the organisation in line with our culture and ambition
- You get to work on various HR development projects and bring in your unique perspectives and experiences.
- You get to dive into the fascinating world of gaming, where change is constant and creativity is key.
- You are supported by caring and passionate colleagues to learn something new every day.
- First meeting: You will meet our Head of People and Culture. We’re looking forward to hearing more about your experience, career aspirations and other interests. During this call we’ll brief you about Rovio and the wider HR team.
- Second meeting: You will meet two of your peers from the HR Operations team to learn about the team culture and ways of working. We’re curious to dig in deeper to your experience in developing employee lifecycle processes.
- Final round: You will get to meet your colleagues from Stockholm and sense the atmosphere in the studio. This is a great opportunity for you to ask any questions that you may still have on your mind.