Senior Data Analyst, Ads24.08.2023 Data Science & Analytics Permanent Open position Apply here
At Rovio you will get to work with one of the most famous games IP’s in the world: Angry Birds. Our mission is to “craft joy” for the wide audience that we reach with our games and products. In order to do that, we know that people need to bring their own joy to what we do. That’s why we value work-life balance, say no to crunch culture, and welcome people from all walks of life to join the flock. Today, we are a proud team of 500+ caring and talented professionals representing 54 different nations.
We trust our teams to work autonomously by providing them the right tools and level of responsibility. We believe in our teams to remain creative and to keep learning – as well as ensuring everyone has opportunities for personal growth.
Data is at the heart of everything we do at Rovio. It enables us to continually improve our games and provide incredible experiences for the millions of users who play our games every day. All of this data is only valuable if it can be used to guide our day to day operations. It is the job of Rovio data craft to turn that raw data into actionable insights for Rovio’s games teams and other business units. The data craft aims to empower Rovio’s teams with insightful data, and also with relevant tools and models that support decision making.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst who will be a main driver of Ads growth opportunities based on data insights.
You will have fun at work by doing:
- Product/Roadmap Prioritization:
- Develop in collaboration with the Ad’s team stakeholders, short to mid-term data project roadmap
- Define priorities and work allocation on weekly meetings with Ads Team
- Building data pipelines and automated analyses using modern scripting methods
- Building meaningful dashboards that answer business questions and improve decision making
- Participate in data harmonisation processes by defining requirements, implementing ETL processes and ensuring data quality
- Own data-driven projects from ideation to execution and collaborate with business owners and analytics peers alike
- Study changes in key metrics and long-term trends and forecasting
- Work with game teams to identify white space opportunities for Ads
Superpowers and skills we are looking for:
- Ability to turn analyses into purposeful action
- Domain knowledge of Ads or Game analytics
- Proficiency in Python or R
- Understanding of advanced SQL
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills
- First meeting: You will meet the TA Partner to get acquainted and learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Call with a Hiring manager: You will catch up for a short call with your potential manager to dive deeper into your skills and also discuss what motivates you.
- Test: a technical assignment that will take you no longer than 2 hours.
- Technical panel interview: You will meet some of teammates. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your hard skills and where we can help you develop.
- Final meeting: You will have a chat with some team members and the relevant stakeholders from other teams. The goal is to discuss your career ambitions and expectations, and also how you would fit with our working culture.