(Senior) Business Analyst06.11.2020 Advertising Helsinki Metropolitan Area Permanent Open position Apply here
We’re now looking for a (Senior) Business Analyst to join our Ad Monetization Team in Helsinki Metropolitan Area, Finland.
Mobile advertising business is evolving fast and plays a significant role in Rovio Games and in the global gaming industry. Our team manages the Rovio in-game ad inventory and acts as an operational link between our game teams, ad networks, technology partners and marketing teams.
You will help us in our mission to run a world-leading advertising business that adds value to our players, advertisers and Rovio.
- Run throughout analysis on our advertising business to develop insights for identifying areas of improvement or innovation
- Set priorities based on business value and partner with multiple stakeholders to take action
- Create understanding of daily business performance through standard and ad hoc reporting and analyses that support business decisions
- Help the team to design and drive experiments to A/B test hypotheses to ensure solutions meet business goals and requirements
Who we think would do great in this role has:
- Continuous improvement mindset with proven analytical and quantitative ability to use data to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Strong adaptability to changing priorities and capacity to work in fast-paced environments
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with accuracy and efficiency, both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- A track record of taking ownership and following through on commitments
- Passion about advertising, gaming, technology and digital media and enthusiasm to learn more
We’d love if you have:
- Proactive mindset
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve
- Courage to ask dumb questions
- Tolerance of silly humor
- First you will meet the hiring manager(s). Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Once we’ve found mutual interest in continuing the discussions then you will be invited to meet the team. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, help you to evaluate how you would fit with our working culture and where we can help you develop.