Production Manager – Marketing26.05.2021 Marketing Helsinki Metropolitan Area Fixed-term Open position Apply here
Mixing the world-class expertise of six different crafts – Product Marketing, User Acquisition, User Experience Research, Market Intelligence, Marketing Video Production, and Player Experience, our team’s main mission is to fuel the growth of our games portfolio.
The Marketing Video Production Team is responsible for video related productions at Rovio. The team’s main objective is to deliver world class advertising creatives to support key games. Main internal clients are the User Acquisition Team, PR/Comms & Brand.
As a Production Manager in the Marketing Video Production team, you work on briefs from the User Acquisition and other in-house Marketing clients by turning them into Performance Marketing content productions. You outsource the productions for several external partners around the world.
Your tasks include planning and running projects, scheduling, coordinating, communicating & managing the productions. In this role you also work closely with creatives, mainly for Games but for other Marketing purposes too. You understand well the production requirements in quality and volume. You will help in improving production pipelines to support the needs of video production (roadmap, communication and workflows).
The position is a fixed-term employment (paternity leave substitution) for a minimum of seven months.
- Planning and managing productions using outsourced pipelines for key games
- Participating in building, updating and developing asset libraries for key games
- Dealing with production budgets and keeping them in balance
- Participating in development of workflows and improving processes and delivery pipelines
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Several years experience in video productions and knowledge of various techniques and pipelines
- Strong experience in communications with production companies
- Project management, budgeting and scheduling skills
- Attention to details
- Problem solving mindset
- Organized way of working and can do -attitude
- Good written and oral English language skills
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will be invited to meet the team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.