Product Manager28.02.2022 Product Management Permanent Open position Apply here
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our brand new studio. You will be working closely with the creative team. From the early development stages, you will be responsible for ensuring the game’s monetization strategy synergizes with the design strategy to create an amazing experience for players in line with our business ambitions. Together with the rest of the team, you have the unique opportunity to participate in ideation and help influence what our very first game will be!
On the road to soft launch and beyond you will be working closely with a Game Economy Designer to analyze live data, create new opportunities to enhance the game economies and optimize the use of existing ones to continually improve our players’ experience.
- Work very closely with the Game Lead, designers to support them in setting the vision and priorities for the game
- Build & execute a comprehensive and detailed live operations strategy and roadmap in alignment with the overarching product vision
- Design, manage and constantly optimize the games’ economies combining analytical and creative inputs Down the road:
- Lead all aspects of the implementation of time-limited events (e.g. concept, asset management & development, configuration, testing and execution)
- Analyze important metrics and player feedback on a real-time basis
- Formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives in line with our business goals
- Collaborate with Acquisition, UR and Marketing to support our business goals
You'll do great in this role if you have
- Experience working with games and solid understanding of the mobile F2P market and its noteworthy trends
- Collaborative attitude with the ability to guide design to make the best possible product
- Excellent data analysis skills and proven ability to implement plans and impact KPIs
- Ability to tell a story with data
Some bonuses would be
- Understanding of the fundamentals of UA, Consumer Insight and other Marketing crafts
- Understanding of game design
- Understanding of data analysis, scripting
- Game Economy knowledge, balancing skills
First meeting: You will meet the Game Lead and Design Director. We want to know who you are and what motivates you. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
Second round: Meeting people in the Product Management discipline.
Final round: You will meet with the Studio Head.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.