Office Coordinator25.07.2022 Other Permanent Open position Apply here
We are looking for an Office Coordinator as a new member of the Stockholm Studio. You will be responsible for day-to-day office administrative tasks, studio travel arrangements, collaborating with Office Manager and Assistant Team members for company wide events and other company projects. Our employees come from across the globe (over 50 nationalities!) so you will be part of a fun and international office environment.
Hybrid mode working can be agreed among colleagues if required, but on regular days, working 5 days per week in the office will be expected given the nature of the tasks.
- Monitor and maintain stock levels in the office and place orders
- Onboard new employees, prepare welcome pack and activate blips
- Be the main point of contact for suppliers
- Manage employee travel arrangements
- Support Office Manager with projects, studio events and backup support and cooperation with Assistant Team members
- Organize daily/weekly events (Fika, Monday breakfast, lunches etc.)
- Greet visitors at the reception (sign NDA, sign in on tablet, receive visitors’ badge)
- Deal with facilities/maintenance issues as they arise
- Deal with employees requests along with the Office Manager
- Manage other miscellaneous administrative duties
- Cover Office Manager responsibilities whilst away
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Experience in a similar role or similar work environment
- Attention to detail and service minded
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Resilience and flexibility
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Fluent in English (Swedish is a plus)
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider team and the specifics of the role.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the key stakeholders for this role. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture and where we can help each other develop.