Marketing Manager19.07.2021 Business Development and Licensing Shanghai Permanent Open position Apply here
Application deadline: 2 August 2021
Would you like to work in a company that brings joy to millions of people everyday? Are you looking to grow your career driving the visibility of the Angry Birds brand?
As a member of our China team, we are looking for a Marketing Manager who is hands-on, self-driven and has the ability to think on their feet. The China team is responsible for developing Rovio's brand licensing business in Greater China and Asia, and managing the relationships with regional business agents and partners. The team collaborates closely with the global Commercial team and the Marketing team, to create new localized opportunities.
If you are ready to embark on an adventure to the world of games and entertainment, you may be the one we are looking for.
- Support management in developing the marketing strategy for China and Asia markets in line with company objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity, including usage approval and brand protection.
- Creation and publication of marketing deliveries / contents in line with marketing plans, including but not limited to digital / social media.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget. Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Manage local/ regional social media programs. Support global social media programs.
- Support the game team’s local/ regional marketing programs.
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Bachelor degree in relevant areas or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of related working experience
- Strong project management skill and ability to prioritize
- Ability to proactively to pick up new knowledge and assignments
- Knowledge about China IP industry and mobile game industry
- Content creation skills for new media and social media
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese and English fluently
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, Adobe, and media editing software
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the marketing leader and commercial manager in our headquarters. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.