Investor Relations Trainee12.05.2021 Finance & Strategy Helsinki Metropolitan Area Fixed-term Open position Apply here
Rovio finance supports our business with accurate and timely analysis and insight. We manage key processes such as budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis and monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and reporting. In addition to supporting our business, Rovio finance organization ensures our statutory financial reporting is accurate and timely.
Rovio’s Investor Relations (IR) team is a small, but passionate and results driven team. The purpose of Rovio’s IR team is to manage the communication between Rovio’s investors and Rovio management. The IR team is responsible for providing up-to-date company information to the markets and ensuring Rovio’s equity story, strategy, and financial information are rightfully and clearly communicated. Our role is to release regulatory information to the markets, handle market inquiries, messaging, crisis communications and ensure Rovio’s management is up to speed on the market feedback. IR team reports to Rovio Chief Financial Officer.
We are now looking for an Investor Relations Trainee to help us elevate Rovio’s IR communications to a whole new level. This position is fixed-term for six months. You would be an integral part of our team with dedicated responsibilities and areas of ownership. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn about Investor Relations, the exciting industry of mobile gaming and who is passionate about helping our team to achieve even better results. Our goal is to achieve stellar IR communications and processes, and we strive for improved results in a fun and supporting working environment.
- Support in creating and delivering stock exchange releases and delivering Rovio’s financial results by assisting in the process, content editing and audiocast arrangements
- Assist in delivering a state-of-the-art Rovio Annual Report. You would be an integral part of the annual report process, content creation and management, also after the report has been released
- Own and execute Rovio IR social media editorial calendar to increase Rovio’s IR communication to new heights
- Support all Rovio IR communications: writing newsletters, updating and maintaining IR presentations, creating content in digital channels and the IR website
- Take the lead on Rovio IR event arrangements and assist in event presentations
- Ensure Rovio’s IR related messages are replied in a timely manner, you would be in charge of our IR email inbox
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Basic understanding of regulatory obligations and level of disclosed information as a publicly listed company
- Enthusiastic to learn about IR work in a dynamic and fast changing mobile gaming industry
- A great team player with an aptitude for a creative mind to think of new ways of doing IR communications
- Communication oriented mindset with fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Comfortable in public speaking
We’d love if you have some of these:
- Have a passion for mobile games and games industry
- Ability to analyse and understand financial statements at a basic level
- Natural interest in investing and financial markets
- At the end stage of or have finished your business studies, preferably including some studies in finance
- First meeting: You will meet the hiring manager. Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about Rovio and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: You will complete an exercise to complete in your own time.
- Final round: You will be invited to meet the team lead and team member(s). Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help you develop.
If you’re interested, we look forward to hearing from you soon! Please send us your CV and cover letter by 11 June 2021. We will start reviewing and interviewing as soon as suitable candidates are found.
Note: The duration of this position is 6 months fixed-term full-time with competitive monthly salary. We don’t provide relocation assistance or support in acquiring a work visa if you’re from abroad.