Director of Group Consolidation and Reporting24.11.2022 Finance & Strategy Permanent Open position Apply here
We are looking for a Director of Group Consolidation and Reporting. As part of Rovio’s finance team you will have a collaborative and supportive environment where everyone works towards the same goal to ensure the company financial reporting is accurate, timely and reaches all stakeholders.
You will work as a Team Lead for a small, experienced and collaborative finance team within Rovio. In addition to managing the team, your role will be leading group consolidation, managing statutory reporting (IFRS), managing tax & VAT compliance and developing our finance tools and processes.
The team works in our company headquarters in Espoo, Finland, in a hybrid mode which means we work flexibly on-site a few days a week. If you happen to be new to the games industry, or a publicly listed company, this is a great chance for you to widen your experience and horizon.
What your days will look like:
- Supervising the financial accounting team
- Ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting & compliance
- Managing and coordinating foreign subsidiaries’ monthly accounting close process with external service providers
- Group Consolidation, P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Managing Tax & VAT compliance
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting (IFRS), preparing P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statements
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements
- Coordinating the transfer pricing compliance and documentation
- Developing accounting tools and practices
- Preparation of supporting material for reviews and audits
- Participation in different projects from a finance perspective
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Experience in similar fields of responsibilities for a company with similar size/complexity in a muti-national group structure. Public company experience is a big plus
- Understanding and experience of IFRS accounting principles
- Familiarity with accounting systems such as Microsoft Navision, Clausion Financial performance management (FPM) helps to get started quickly with the tasks. However, this is not a strict requirement, these can be learned on the job, and more important are the working principles
- Experience in a supervisory role is preferable but something you can also grow into here
- First meeting: You will meet the Hiring Manager. The aim is for us to know who you are, what your experience has been and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn about Rovio, the wider team and the specifics of the role.
- Second round: We will ask you to visit our office to meet the future team members. Our aim is to get a clear overview of your skills, how you would fit with our working culture, your ambitions and where we can help each other develop. Please expect to conduct a short test exercise during your meeting.
- Final round: Meeting with HR and Hiring Manager to go deeper into your leadership skills and answer any questions that might be left.
Rovio finance supports our business with accurate and timely analysis and insight. We manage key processes such as budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis and monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and reporting. In addition to supporting our business, Rovio finance organization ensures our statutory financial reporting is accurate and timely.
We welcome applicants to use the name they want to be addressed by in the application form, regardless of whether it is their legal name.