Do you blast through roadblocks like Rambo using a bazooka? Do you love to keep things running efficiently and on time with the precision of Swiss clocks, yet aim exceed expectations and deliver early? Are you thrilled by competitive games? Are you eager to join an ambitious team creating the next leading real-time PVP game on mobile from the get-go? Within Battle Studio we are creating cutting-edge mid-core games and establishing new IPs. Come get inspired and be part of creating something fresh! Excitement is brewing as the team prepares to tackle ambitious goals. Feel inspired by the opportunity and freedom of getting involved at the game’s genesis.
Join us as a Senior Producer as we start our quest in developing the next groundbreaking F2P hit in Rovio’s Battle Studio in Espoo, Finland!
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Manage game production from concept to release and live operations
- Schedule deadlines and manage task prioritization to ensure projects are completed on time and budget
- Work with the team to ensure the project is delivered with the highest level of quality
- Be the glue that keeps things together; ensure team members have what they need, diligently remove roadblocks and solve any problems that hinder progress
- Work with other producers and department managers to coordinate and optimize resources
- Monitor the project’s progress against agreed targets for the project vision, schedule, budget and level of quality and communicate risks to the Product Lead
- Facilitate and communicate lessons learned and support the team in improving constantly
- Communicate development milestones to stakeholders and make sure everyone involved has all the needed information at any time
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap:
- Five or more years of experience as a producer or scrum master
- Experience in agile methodologies and an agile way of thinking
- A proven track record of shipping games on time and budget
- Ability to manage a project through challenges and surprises and enjoying to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to drive schedules
- Being a self-starter who is able to identify and solve problems and improve processes
- Experience in all phases of game development from concept to live operations
- Good understanding of a player-centered and data-driven approach
We’re looking for team members who bring their own creative vision to everything they do. If that describes you, this is a great opportunity to work in a fun and creative environment with skilled coworkers, contribute to a captivating new product, and expose your work to a global audience.
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more
Slingshot your application over now - we look forward to hearing from you!