Data is at the heart of everything we do at Rovio. It enables us to continually improve our games and provide incredible experiences for the millions of users who play our games every day. All of this data is only valuable if it can be used to guide our day to day operations. It is the job of Business Intelligence to turn that raw data into actionable insights for Rovio’s games teams and other business units. The Business intelligence team aims to empower Rovio’s teams with insightful data, and also with relevant tools and models that support decision making.
We are now looking for a Data Analyst to support our Advertising team, which optimizes ad performance and acts as an operational link between game teams and ad networks. You will play a key role in evaluating and improving the ways in which ads are served to our players.
- Perform analysis and deliver insights to advertising and marketing teams as well as game studios.
- Develop models, tools and dashboards to increase efficiency and improve decision making.
- Own data-driven projects from ideation to execution and collaborate with business owners and analytics peers alike.
- Participate in data harmonization processes by defining requirements, implementing ETL processes and ensuring data quality.
- Guide stakeholders in defining relevant KPIs, discovering opportunities and focusing on relevant problems.
Who we think would do the best in this role has:
- Ability to automate analytics processes using programming languages or relevant tools and are versed in the use of databases and Big Data technologies.
- Fluency in Python and/or R.
- Fluency in SQL.
- The drive to initiate, execute, collaborate on and communicate analytics projects.
- Curiosity and perseverance - you are not afraid to experiment and learn.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Familiarity with digital advertising and terms like eCPM, RTB, fill rate and yield is a plus.
- Passion for gaming and gaming industry experience are a plus.
If you are interested, please send us your CV and cover letter! We’re looking forward to hearing from you.