We are looking for a (Senior) Data Analyst to join our seasoned Business Intelligence team in Espoo, Finland. Do you feel excited about getting your hands dirty with lots and lots of data? Does building world-class advertising solutions sound interesting to you? Would you like to be part of a wide team which involves more than 5 nationalities? Do you get a kick out of shaping work practices and analytics processes?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to dive head-first to the data and join our mission to make Rovio more analytics driven organization! You will be at a key position at improving ads monetization and adopting intelligent solutions.
Our Business Intelligence team provides information and insight to Rovio’s Games business unit using all available data on games, ads and marketing. This is where your gaming experience comes handy, you will be able to use it to help interpret the data you are seeing. Our Advertising team manages Rovio’s in-game ad inventory and acts as an operational link between brands, media and advertising agencies, ad networks and our internal sales, product and marketing teams. You get to be the bridge between these two teams.
- Develop predictive models for showing right ads at the right time for the right players using data science methods
- Participate in data harmonization processes by defining requirements, such as what data is needed and where data quality can be enhanced
- Perform exceptional analysis for advertising as well as studios and marketing using advanced analytics techniques and BI software
- Guide stakeholders in defining relevant metrics and reporting
- Communicate insights and findings to various teams
- Educate and support stakeholders in better utilizing existing data and making decisions based on analytics instead of “gut-feel”
What you have:
- You are passionate about games and you use your F2P gaming experience to interpret the data in a way that makes sense. Knowing how advertising business works is a plus
- You already know analytics programming/scripting with R and/or Python. You have applied statistical and predictive methods professionally. You used databases and Big Data technologies (e.g. SQL, Hive, Spark)
- You are able to work independently with no day-to-day supervision, but also as part of a research team
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience
- You have a Master’s degree or Ph.D in Computer Science, Statistics or a related discipline
- You enjoy interacting with others and you are a trusted advisor
- You are not afraid to experiment, we like you to see things differently
What you get when you join us:
- We give you the best support we can, we help you grow and achieve your professional goals
- We do have fun! We are a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious
- You will get to work in truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
- Great opportunity to work with top talent in the gaming industry!
- Competitive benefits such as a cell phone of our top models, a laptop you feel comfortable with, lunch and sport vouchers, breakfast, gaming area, gym, sauna and more
- Oh, and we've got good coffee. And fresh fruits. And free soda :)
For more information: BI Manager Elif Buyukcan +358 40 6741571 (email@example.com) & HR Manager Anne Laaksonen +358 45 1048737.
Unleash your potential and send your application already today!