For its Puzzle studio, Rovio is looking for an Advertising Creative Director who is passionate about applying a scientific approach to understand the real impact of creatives and turning these learnings into performing top of the funnel experiences and placements.
Someone with a creative mind, a deep understanding of data, psychology, and ideally neuroscience applied to design would do great in this role.
This person will be part of the Growth team, embedded within the studio and collaborating very closely with User Acquisition, User Research, Product Marketing and Business Intelligence to drive the creative strategy that will enable the game’s growth over the months and years to come.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Strong sense of user-centered design: working with multiple touch-points to understand the entirety of campaigns/platforms and goals of specific channels/platforms that result in a creative and data-informed content strategy of which the creative team is a key stakeholder
- Conversion expertise: mastering the creative psychological and cognitive levers that can make people take action within a complex A/B/multivariate testing environment
- Market expertise: analyzing industry trends and translating them into actionable insight
- Familiarity with data-informed strategy creation: always looking ahead to what’s next and connecting business challenges with creative hypothesis, building plans to test those hypothesis to learn what drives growth for the game
- Proactivity in developing new reports, approaches, models and tools - if/ when needed to support decision-making
- Capacity to develop breakthrough ideas for a variety of campaigns and marketing touch-points
Who we think would do great in this role has:
- 5+ years of experience in art/creative direction or design in an advertising environment
- 5+ years of experience building and optimizing creative work for social
- Strong interest in consumer behavior and/or neurosciences: a strong desire to understand the motives behind consumer decisions
- Experience developing insight-driven work, applied in mobile and digital
- Experience bringing an idea to life by balancing data with storytelling/creative input
- Affinity with mobile gaming and understanding of the main advertising channels and formats. Affinity with casual gaming is a plus.
- Well-organized working style and ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
If you are interested, send your application today. We look forward to hearing from you.