Have you ever dreamed about working with one of the biggest entertainment brands in the world? Now is your chance, right here in Rovio Stockholm! The original Angry Birds game will be celebrating its 10th anniversary, and our movie sequel is in the works.
We at the Rovio Stockholm Studio are looking for an enthusiastic marketing wizard who can’t wait to get their hands dirty and help us with the marketing of our current and upcoming titles. If you have a background in mobile games and are passionate about performance and brand marketing, you might be the right person for our studio!
As a Marketing Lead for RPG Studio you will take responsibility of studio marketing activities and be in a critical role in the development of our products, strategies, and processes in both marketing and product development. This role involves working very closely with our game studios, agency partners, and marketing organization, including our content creation and user acquisition teams. The position requires strategic decision making with product marketing budgets. As a Marketing Lead you operate in an international and creative work environment together with a team where your input and contribution has a substantial impact on the company’s growth.
The Rovio Stockholm Studio is behind the hugely popular title Angry Birds 2, and while soaring on that success, we are also developing several new IPs and exploring new game ideas within the RPG genre, as well as improving and expanding Angry Birds 2 even further. In the studio, situated in the south part of the city center, we keep a flat hierarchy, a high level of transparency and open communication. We challenge each other and ourselves in all we do here but keep the atmosphere friendly, inclusive, respectful and super supportive.
What you’ll take under your wings:
- Leading all marketing activities of the studio
- Running campaigns and live events for Angry Birds 2 with the intent to improve and grow in crucial KPIs (downloads, CTR, fCVR)
- Continuously developing the studio’s products and marketing strategies
- Marketing for the studio’s new, both soft and global launches
- Planning and executing product development and marketing strategies for the studio
- Responsible for owning strategy and marketing POV to the studio and all marketing efforts
- Virtual team leadership in cross-discipline including studio work as well as coaching role with trainees, specialists, and managers
You’ll need these skills:
- Background in marketing, preferably in gaming and/or entertainment industry
- Self-driven and strategic mindset
- Well-organized working style and ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Passion for mobile games, performance marketing and communications
- Leadership skills with the creative team and budget management
- Excellent presentation skills and a strong influencer
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Drive to grow, learn more and share knowledge with others
- Awareness of trends in the pop culture, movies and games market is considered as an advantage
In the Rovio Stockholm studio you’ll join a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious. We challenge each other and ourselves in all we do here but keep the atmosphere friendly, inclusive, respectful and supportive. A work week with us would most probably include a joint breakfast with your colleagues from around the world, free massage time, gaming sessions, friday beers and more.
Don't keep us waiting - send your application already today! Remember to include a cover letter and CV.