Are you eager to bring mobile games to life with cloud-based experiences in a DevOps manner? Do you feel inspired by developing innovative services for F2P games? If yes, you might be the Cloud Engineer we are now looking for to join our team to support our Stockholm studio which is behind the hugely popular title Angry Birds 2.
Rovio Games Cloud Platform serves hundreds of millions of users and hosts some of the most cutting edge cloud services out there, responding to thousands of requests per second from all corners of the globe.
What you’ll take under your wings
As a Cloud Engineer you will be playing a key role in operating, supporting and developing our Cloud Platform. Our state-of-the-art Platform has been designed for automation, scalability and operational simplicity. You will get a chance to work with the latest technologies and your work will have a real impact on the direction of the platform and the quality of our services.
We’d love it if you have these feathers in your cap
- 3+ years experience in Linux systems administration/ DevOps/ Cloud Computing
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Experience in centralized configuration management and automation tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Consul)
- Experience in cloud technologies and orchestration (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Scripting skills (e.g. Python, shell)
- Experience operating NoSQL databases (Cassandra, Riak)
- Experience in Rest-API based services
- Experience in deploying and operating log collection management and monitoring systems (e.g. Logstash, Kibana, Zabbix, Grafana)
- Analytical and data-driven mindset, ability to independently evaluate, implement and operate complex systems
- Excellent team work and social skills
In the Rovio Stockholm studio you’ll join a family-like community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious. We challenge each other and ourselves in all we do here but keep the atmosphere friendly, inclusive, respectful and supportive. A work week with us would most probably include a joint breakfast with your colleagues from around the world, free massage time, gaming sessions, friday beers and more.
Don't keep us waiting - send your application already today! Remember to include a cover letter and CV.