“ The Stockholm office is a very exciting place to be at the moment, and the opportunity to try out your ideas and help shape a studio is just amazing. ”
The Game unit’s goal is to delight our fans with fun and entertaining games and for ensuring this, we cherish an innovative culture where all ideas matter. We want to make diamonds and are ready to invest time and effort for picking the raw ideas and polishing them into brilliant quality game concepts.
Join the Rovio flock and fly high!
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Build Engineer to join our intensely challenging game technology team in Espoo, Finland! Your main responsibility will be developing and maintaining the build infrastructure used by the games teams.
Where you’ll fit in our flock:
• Developing and maintaining the build infrastructure
• Training game developers to use the build infrastructure and related tools
• Tutoring and assisting other tools developers
You are working very closely with Technology Team members, game developers and the IT department.
Having these feathers in your cap would be awesome
• Good knowledge of scripting
• Experience on Jenkins
• Working with Linux, OS X and Windows
• Some experience on Zabbix or other monitoring tools
• Experience on version controlling systems (SVN, git)
• Things you may face based on your interest (Ruby on Rails, Python, Visual Studio, Unity, Xcode; iOS build and signing tools, Android build tools, Premake, automation tools)
• Experience in agile software development methods
• Degree in Information Technology
It`d be cool if you have these skills:
• Good English communication skills
• Cooperation skills
• Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
• General knowledge of game development is a plus
Your self-driven and proactive way of working and drive to improve processes are also highly appreciated.
What you get when you join our nest:
We offer an open, friendly and ambitious culture, world-class challenges and opportunities, competitive benefits, and a chance to get your game played by hundreds of millions of people and shape the future of one of the leading game developers in the world. For anyone relocating from abroad, we offer loads of support to make the move as smooth as possible.
We will hire as soon as a suitable candidate has been found, so if you feel you are a perfect match for the role, slingshot your application already today by filling the online application form. If you are applying from abroad, we offer you extensive relocation support.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applying starts: 07.07.2015
Applying ends: 02.08.2015