|Education||B.Sc. student at Aalto School of Business|
1. Why did you decide to work for Rovio?
Positive image and hype around the company aroused my interests towards Rovio and I had heard much good of Rovio as an employer from people that already worked for the company. Also the job offered fit great with my current situation with my studies.
2. Why do you like working at Rovio ?
The best part of the job is definitely the team. With all the magnificent co-workers with whom you can laugh and enjoy your working days. I can see concrete results of my efforts immediately and the whole team works towards the same goal of delighting the fans of our games.
3. What are your main responsibilities and duties?
I work as a customer support agent and my main responsibilities include handling customer feedback and ensuring that the players of Rovio games can have a time of their life while playing
4. What are the most challenging and interesting projects you've worked on at Rovio?
Many of our customers have different needs and questions which require constant adaptation to new situations. This is what brings the challenge to my daily basis but it is also the factor that makes every working day different and exciting.
5. What has been the most amazing experience or day you have had at Rovio?
Every day is an adventure here at Rovio, Squawk! ~(^ -^)~