Welcome to Rovio!
We are looking for an Senior Producer to join our newly-formed MMO Studio in London, UK.
Rovio’s London studio is the latest addition to the Rovio family and this is a great chance to be part of creating a culture and a game from a fresh start. Here in London we have a fantastic creative and commercial brief and the enthusiastic backing of one of the undisputed global leaders of mobile F2P gaming. And true to Rovio’s Nordic heritage, we are committed to providing a real work/life balance, support for family life, and excellent opportunities for learning and personal development.
This is a role for someone delivery focussed and comfortable with the creative process. As equally able to increase quality as they are to drive speed. You’ll not only communicate well yourself but be able to facilitate and build great communication within the team.
But more than anything, we want someone who wants to develop and grow as a big part of a great, diverse team and help create a fantastic culture that makes amazing mobile F2P games.
You'll fit in our flock if you want to:
- Make creating a fantastic culture a part of your job
- Make making quicker
- Increase product quality
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build a great team alongside the Product Lead and Head of Studio, considering morale, velocity and other indicators of team health
- Facilitating and building great communication
- Solving daily problems / blockers
- Scope planning (thinking of time / cost / quality)
- Planning milestones / timeline estimations
- Facilitating / planning user testing
- Facilitating outsourcing
- Managing QA, localisation, customer services and community management alongside HQ in Finland
- Managing legal compliance (COPPA etc)
- Team onboarding
- Run standups, reviews and other meetings
- Monitoring uptime / escalation systems
We’d love you to have these feathers in your cap:
- Agile experience
- Urgency / hustle (rather than rigid processes)
- Know when to add process and when to remove it
Not needed but lovely to have:
- Experience with projects employing a client/server infrastructure
- Experience with live services (apps, games, TV or similar)
- Experience with the app ecosystem
- MMO / games / mobile / F2P experience
We want the best team, not necessarily the best individuals, so we’re looking for team members who want to work on problems worth solving. If you’re wondering if you should apply or not, we hope you do.
Send your application and portfolio over now - we look forward to hearing from you!