We are looking for a Production Manager to join our Marketing Creative Productions team.
Rovio Marketing’s purpose is to maximize the reach of Rovio’s Games and businesses.
Marketing Creative Production Team is responsible for most video related productions of Rovio. Team’s main objective is to deliver world class advertising creative support for key games. Production Manager works with several kinds of video productions and delivers on the right scale, scope and timeline.
Your responsibilities as a Production Manager:
- Planning and managing productions using outsourced pipelines for key live games.
- Participating in building, updating and developing asset libraries for key games.
- Dealing with production budgets and keeping them in balance.
- Participating in developing workflows and methods to improve production needs.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Several years experience in video productions and knowledge of various techniques and pipelines
- Experience in communications with production companies
- Project management, budgeting and scheduling skills
- Good written / oral English language skills
We’d love if you have experience with these:
- Experience in editing and live action productions
- Excellent cooperation and teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of the most common office software and basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud software
- Video director’s skills
- Concept creating abilities
- Attention to details. Problem solving mindset, organized way of working and can do–attitude
What you get when you join us:
- Support and opportunities helping you to grow and achieve your professional goals
- Work with teams that are open, collaborative and ambitious
- Relocation assistance if you are coming from abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Diverse environment: we have employees from all around the world and you can join a variety of activities that we come up with together
Don't keep us waiting but send today your application and some examples or references of the production work you’ve done! We will start interviewing people right away when we see potential candidates.