We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team based in our studio in Stockholm, Sweden.
Working as an integral part of the team, the Product Marketing Manager is the ultimate representative of the players. The PMM is championing user-centricity in the team, and will be responsible for the marketing of the game throughout its life-cycle, from initiation to sunset.
The PMM formulates a marketing strategy for maximizing the game’s reach, conversion and appeal to players at each stage of its life-cycle: test launch, soft launch, global launch, live ops, autopilot and sunset. The PMM is responsible for selecting the best marketing methods to maximize the game’s potential at each stage and optimize the entire funnel. This involves working closely with all parts of the organization: games management, UA, community, marketing creative, finance and legal.
Rovio’s Stockholm Studio where this position based is the studio behind the hugely popular Angry Birds 2, the bigger, badder and birdier sequel to the global phenomenon that put Angry Birds on the map. While they continue to expand and improve that title, they are developing new IPs and game ideas, specifically within the RPG genre, with the mission of becoming the best mobile RPG developer in the west.
Your responsibilities as a Product Marketing Manager:
1. Product Development
- Identifying and sizing market opportunities
- Profiling target audiences
- Identifying growth levers
- Development of a brand positioning and packaging for the game
2. Product Activation
- Definition of Marketing Strategy, and elaboration and execution of the Go-to-Market plan for all stages of game life
- Target setting
3. Product Performance Optimization
- Top: UA creative, Influencer, PR, TVC, Radio, Innovative Channels
- Mid: ASO (Naming), Community, Social Media Marketing, Partner marketing, Campaigns, Seasonality, Partnerships
- Low: FTUE, Events, Offers, Features
- Marketing asset pack delivery and coordination
4. KPIs and reporting
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Experience working within a game team and good understanding of game development
- Experience working with cross-functional team
- Understanding of the mobile marketing funnel: UA, ASO, FTUE
- Launch of a minimum of 2 F2P games
- Well-organized working style and ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Passion for mobile games and game related marketing communications.
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical skills
What you get when you join us:
- Career development: we help you grow and achieve your professional goals.
- Relocation assistance if you’re from abroad
- Flexible work hours
- We have fun! We are a community that is hands-on, open, collaborative and ambitious.
- Truly international environment: you will hear a number of languages in our workplace and can join a variety of activities that we come up with together.
- Work with top talents in the gaming industry!
If you are interested, please send your application today. We look forward to hearing from you.